Search This Blog

Saturday, March 23, 2013

Easter Pastels

I've had this Easter paper in my stash for several years.  It is all aqua and white, metallic and glittery Easter eggs in a variety of designs, but the paper won't lay flat and curls...very strangely.  I had an idea of making a monochromatic card cutting out the eggs and filling a basket with them.  I ran across this card the other day on Pinterest by Heather Klump of a woven basket full of colored eggs...it was just what I'd been thinking of, but was struggling with how to make a basket large enough to hold my eggs.  I'd seen several other basket ideas, but this one fit my mind's eye to a tee.  I thank Heather and hope she doesn't mind that I cased her idea, and elaborated upon it.  Here is what I came up with.

Recipe: Cardstocks: White/blue Coredinations; Stampin' Up Whisper White, Baja Breeze. Pattern: Reiminisce Happy Easter Egg Art. Stamp: SU Delightful Dozen. Ink: SU Baja Breeze. Extras:  SU Clouds Emboss Folder. SU Modern Label punch.  Lt. safe burlap (JoAnns). Ribbon from stash. Becca's Bow Maker. Scotch 1/4" Tape Glider. Redline tape, mini Glue Dots. Scrapbook Scotch tape. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog. If you leave a comment, it is much appreciated! Have a GREAT day! Carlene (aka Chatterbox)