Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 20, 2015

New Hat for Spooky Kitty!

I so love my new Poppystamp Kitty Cat Face die that I had to take my original card published a few days ago and re-design and add to it to dress it up a bit more.  My first card was done super quick because I needed to have it ready in just a few hours to send it along with the Halloween Witch Deco Wreath my daughter and I made for the younger daughter/ sister.  I wanted to try my hand at a little more intricate version of the same card.


I came upon a Cottage Cutz Witch Hat die that I bought last year and didn't get a chance to use it.  I thought it would make a darling hat for my little kitty's head.  This time I decided to use lime green glitter paper for the cat's eyes and the moon, star, and brim of my witch hat.  I added two layers of glitter paper to my card base before adding the card front, and then added a few sequins to dress it up.  I was much more pleased with my second version, though the first was still cute!  What's not to like about the cute cat's face!


Recipe:  Darice cardstock: Midnight Black.  The Paper Company cardstock: Victoriana 5-pack (tan).  Recollections Glitter Pad: Haunted (orange/ lime).  SU: Seasonal framelit dies (spooky - Holiday 2015).  Poppystamps die: Kitty Cat Face.  Cottage Cutz dies: Witch Hat.  Pretty Pink Posh: sequins. Size 5" x 6-1/4".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog. If you leave a comment, it is much appreciated! Have a GREAT day! Carlene (aka Chatterbox)