Search This Blog

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Moving on to Copic Coloring. . .the Slippery Slope. . .

Using woodless-colored pencils was a great way to learn coloring (shading, sun angle, etc.) and not very expensive.  But now, I wanted to learn to use Copics because I wanted to make a birthday card for my daughter Jackie using these markers, so I asked Heidi to teach me how.  So, I took classes with the help of my talented sister, Heidi Gonzales (My Lil' Scrap Corner).


Oh my...sigh...my pocketbook (or my husband's) will never be the same!  I have since moved on to use Copics exclusively, and it was good-bye to pencils...probably forever!  LOL  (You've, no doubt, heard of the slippery slope as an issue if you start using Copic markers. . .well, I met that slope head on!)  Here are some coloring card kits designed by her that I began my learning curve with Copics!  Now, I was ready to do Jackie's card!




CC Designs digital image (Heidi Gonzales design)

Mo Manning digital image (Heidi Gonzales design)

Magnolia stamp (Heidi Gonzales design)

Magnolia stamp (Heidi Gonzales design)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog. If you leave a comment, it is much appreciated! Have a GREAT day! Carlene (aka Chatterbox)